Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blerg. I hate colds.

Hello again. So here I sit at my desk trying in vain to complete the preparations for tomorrow's lesson fighting off a nasty cold that has taken up residence in my body. My head is pounding and I feel as though I have lost 2 out of my 5 senses. But all will be well.

Today I was seriously entertained and perhaps even slightly derailed by this. I urge you all to go and check it out in the name of fun and mustaches!

Here is what I am thankful for today: I am thankful for steaming hot cups of tea in homemade mugs that are meant to aid the getting better process. I am truly blessed to have such talented hands to craft things just for me and a sweet husband who listens to my incoherent grumblings without complaint.

Tomorrow, dear ones.

No comments:

A smattering of life experiences, insight, random internet finds and anything else that comes to mind as I'm posting. Sometimes funny, sometimes true, sometimes just ridiculous, it's a little bit of everything- from my perspective.