Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seriously? Until I saw it, I didn't believe it...

Happy Tuesday everyone!

This one is truly incredible. I actually have no words. Ok, maybe I can scrounge up one. Pathetic. This is just plain pathetic. I weep at the knowledge that this actually has taken place in society.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/weird/Jedi-Claims-Discrimination-at-Grocery-Store-60020902.html

I would like to write more, but I am currently fuming about some of the occurrences that took place this evening at tutoring. Tomorrow I should be calm enough to explain, but not now, oh not now. I'll focus instead on what I am thankful for and think happy thoughts.

I am thankful that our apartment, which is currently undergoing a renovation in the balcony region, is not suffering any ill effects from the procedure. While it is true that we have had to deal with a lot more noise than usual, our apartment has remained relatively unscathed, unlike a majority of other apartments in the building whose walls are beginning to fall down around them. In fact, this problem is so far removed from me that I didn't even realize that this was happening. Talk about being blessed. So thanks once again to The Man running the show for keeping the walls, floor, and roof over my head from crumbling, literally.

1 comment:

Liz T. said...

I love your blog! It's entertaining. Miss you!!!

A smattering of life experiences, insight, random internet finds and anything else that comes to mind as I'm posting. Sometimes funny, sometimes true, sometimes just ridiculous, it's a little bit of everything- from my perspective.