Thursday, September 17, 2009

True to my word, here are the 2 things that I said I'd daily post:

First of all, for entertainment's sake, you must go visit this site. It has a fantastic collection of pictures that truly are hard to comprehend without seeing them for yourself. Enjoy!

http://dontjudgemyhair.com/

Next, I would like to say that I am thankful for being able to reach out and connect with a friend that is multiple states away. The stars aligned perfectly and allowed us to reconnect and talk about life. It was fabulous. So thanks to you Verizon Wireless!

That's all for now!

No comments:

A smattering of life experiences, insight, random internet finds and anything else that comes to mind as I'm posting. Sometimes funny, sometimes true, sometimes just ridiculous, it's a little bit of everything- from my perspective.