Friday, September 18, 2009

T.G.I.F.

Greetings friends.

Today's find is nothing short of genius! I have searched, oh how I've searched, to bring you this glorious portrayal of desperation, hair, and quite a line up of characters. With no further ado, here it is (don't be alarmed by the title, its safe to watch!):

http://www.robertpopper.com/2009/09/07/would-you-take-a-bath-with-any-of-these-men/

I urge you all to immediately go and watch this compilation. It will seriously be 4 of the best minutes you've ever had!

As promised, what I am thankful for today are friends who spur of the moment decide to whip up a fantastic dinner to share. My dear friend, (you know who you are), you are a delight! Being able to come over to your place and enjoy a great meal and fellowship was exactly what I needed. Thanks again!

And now dear readers, I send you off to commence in all of the various weekend activities that you have planned. Enjoy!

No comments:

A smattering of life experiences, insight, random internet finds and anything else that comes to mind as I'm posting. Sometimes funny, sometimes true, sometimes just ridiculous, it's a little bit of everything- from my perspective.